Webb Hubbell is a best selling author now working on his first novel, When Men Betray, to be available in May 2014 through Beaufort Books.
He was the U.S. Associate Attorney General, Chief Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court, and Mayor of Little Rock Arkansas.
He is well noted lecturer, consultant, business advisor and risk manager available to help or speak to your organization .
His experience includes supervision of financial operations and large legal staffs involved in civil litigation, tax, anti-trust, and employment practices. His current emphasis is on risk management, regulatory oversight, political insights, legal opinions, insurance acquisition, mediation, speaking and training. He is one of an elite number of Certified Risk Managers in the country. He helps individuals and organizations analyze legal, business, and political challenges and recommend and implement creative solutions. Current clients include individual who had total fire loss of home and insurance company is denying coverage for replacement, malpractice claim against insurance broker (successfully dismissed), and major company doing overall assessment of risk and insurance coverages.
Specialties: Author, Lecturer, Law, Risk Management, Commercial Insurance, Negotiations, Mediation, Non-Profit Risk Analysis, and Finance.
If you are interested in the services he provides, e-mail Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit his postings at www.thehubbellpew.com. and www.markofcainfoundation.org. He also is a regular contributor to www.clydefitchreport.com.
- American Bar Association National Institute on White Collar Crime – Targeting Attorneys
- University of California at Berkley – Transition 2001, the Orderly (Or Not So Orderly) Transfer of Power In Washington, DC
- Sacramento Seminar – How an East-Coast Mentality Dominates the Washington Political Scene
- Alpena, Michigan’s Spring Professional Conference – Finding TrueNorth
- American Society of Health Care Auditors, Philadelphia, Pa. Annual Meeting
- Old Republic Title Company Lawyers Conference, Nashville, Tenn. and Atlanta, Ga.
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Kansas City, Missouri.
- Nebraska Society of CPA’s
- Missouri Society of CPA’s in St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri.
- Ohio Bar Association
- American University School of Law – 3 lectures: Legal Ethics, Recent Supreme Court Decisions, and Sentencing Guidelines and Reform
- American Bar Association Section on Taxation – Document Protection and the Grand Jury
- Alexandria, Virginia Bar Association – Prosecutorial Abuse
- Vermont Society of CPAs, Minnesota CPA Society’s Mega Conference, Illinois Society of CPAs, North Carolina Society of CPA’s, Pennsylvania Society of CPA’s – Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Texas Financial Institution Conference – Fraud Prevention
- Cleveland Federal Bar Association – Targeting Lawyers
- Davidson College – Election 2000: Transition Politics
- NORML Lawyers Conference – The Erosion of Civil Liberties
- American Bar Association Annual Meeting – Prosecutorial Tactics
- Georgia CPA Society, New Jersey Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs, South Carolina Society Of CPAs – Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Davidson College’s Summer in Washington DC Program – Inside Politics
- Southern Illinois University Public Policy Institute – Criminal Justice Reform: A View From the Inside
- Texas Society of CPA’s – Truth, Lies, and Lawyers
- World Presidents’ Organization – A Business Perspective on Washington Politics
- Preferred Investor’s Conference – Investing in a Volatile Political Climate
- 60 Minutes
- Today Show
- Court TV
- Larry King Live
- Hardball with Chris Matthews
- Late Late Show with Ted Snyder
- Politically Incorrect
- The Charles Grodin Show
- The Crier Report
- The Edge with Paula Zahn
- Rivera Live
- Diane Rehm Show
- Ronn Owens Show
- Gil Gross Show
- Talk Radio News with Ellen Ratner